Badenweiler Welcome Pass
Discounts, free extras… so much is included in our Welcome Pass! With the Badenweiler Konus Guest Card, the Welcome Pass and the CassiopeiaPlusCard, you can take advantage of a few extras during your holiday in Badenweiler.
We’d like to begin your visit by telling you about the various additional services we have on offer.
Sorted by topic, you will find helpful tips on the range of services you can access using your guest card*. Don’t miss out on our welcome reception or a visit to the Cassiopeia Thermal Baths – we hope you have a wonderful, relaxing time exploring our beautiful home!
CASSIOPEIA THERMAL BATHS
- Multiple visits with the Cassiopeia Plus
- €2 discount each time you visit the Cassiopeia Thermal Baths
- €2 discount on one of the following: 1x sand and light bath, 1x Rasul bath in the Spa Oasis, only valid in conjunction with an entrance ticket to the Cassiopeia Thermal Baths
NATURE AND GETTING ACTIVE
- Free participation in a half-day hike
- Reductions on other hikes
- Guided tour of Schloss Bürgeln – special price: €5
- Sport and leisure pool – €1 discount
- Nordic walking course – €2 discount
- Discounts on green fees at some golf courses
- Guided tour of the castle gardens and spa garden nursery – special price: €5
- Free entry to concerts by the Kurensemble, excluding special concerts
- You can also take advantage of special prices for various events in Badenweiler and Müllheim. See the events calendar for more information.
- A warm welcome with an interesting presentation, musical accompaniment and a delicious glass of wine. You will also receive a small gift.
- You can find the exact dates in our events calendar. Open to guests aged 16 and older.
- A free guided tour through the ruins of the Roman baths (not including reduced entry fee of €2.50)
EXPLORING AND BROWSING
- Trail map of the Markgräferland Nordic walking park – free of charge
- Daily newspapers and magazines in the Kurhaus
- Brochure on the ‘Hildegard von Bingen Garden’ – special price of €2
- The Badenweiler Journal – free of charge from April to October
- Hiking set with a trail map and a ‘tips and tours’ brochure – special price
- Use of the internet and WiFi in the Kurhaus – free of charge
- 15% off a vulcanite natural fango wrap in the soft pack lounger, including a back massage, at the Gesundheitscenter Mike Hörger, Kaiserstr. 3b, Badenweiler
* Your host will provide you with your guest card. If you have a KONUS Guest Card, you can also travel on all buses and trains in the region and throughout the entire Black Forest.
Last updated: January 2019. Subject to change.