THE HOLIDAY REGION D-F-CH
Badenweiler is ideal for excursions to the triborder region Germany, France and Switzerland. There is a lot to discover!
Tip: With the free Badenweiler Konus Guestcard buses and trains are free of charge in the whole region (D).
Tips for City Tours:
• Freiburg (45 km). Historic centre with little alleys, beautiful shops, the gothic minster, a farmer's market and a genuine holiday atmosphere
• Müllheim (5 km). Vibrant little town with a pedestrian zone for strolling, a museum of local history and a wine label museum
• Staufen 'City of Faust' (13 km). Romantic setting below Staufen Castle, historic centre .
• Arts and Culture Metropolis Basel/CH (45 km).
• Colmar/F (60 km). Historic centre, the minster with Isenheim Altar by Mathias Grünewald.
• Straßbourg/F (122 km). Historic centre, cathedral, seat of the Council of Europe.
• Vitra Design Museum/Vitra Haus, Weil am Rhein (41 km)
• Fondation Beyeler, Riehen/CH (46 km)
• Museum of Art Basel/CH (45 km)
• Automobile Museum Mulhouse/F (34 km)
• Ecomusee Ungersheim/F (48 km)
Tours of the Black Forest :
• Schluchsee (63 km), Titisee (78 km), Feldberg (54 km) and many more.
• Bürgeln Castle (8 km)
• St. Trudpert/Münstertal (20 km)
• Augusta Raurica, Kaiseraugst/CH (56 km)
• Hochkönigsburg Orschwiller/F (88 km) and many more.
The special experience:
• Europa-Park Rust (70 km)
• Landhaus Ettenbühl, English garden landscape/Bad Bellingen (19 km) and many more.